INTRODUCING: MURATA MODULE
machineQ and Murata are collaborating to deliver industry-leading LoRaWAN modules to help accelerate time to market for IoT solution providers.
Ultra Thin Size
12.5mm x 11.6mm x 1.76mm
Metal Shielded Package
Preferred pricing available
Optimized for machineQ
STAND ALONE DESIGN
“The Murata Module is the perfect solution for the AquaTracer as it has everything in a compact, powerful, energy efficient package that has been easy to integrate.”
Jason Heron, CEO of WaterCents
“Pansofik will be able to leverage the Murata module to lower our device cost while ensuring industry leading performance and reliability. This translates into increased ROI and lower risk for our customers.”
Tony Bowden, Co-Founder and CTO of Pansofik
- Module includes a a Semtech SX1276 ultra long range spread spectrum wireless transceiver and an STMicro STM32LO series ARM Cortex MO+ 32 bit microcontroller (MCU).
- FCC pre-certification allows you to skip most FCC certification and use Certification by Similarity to reduce your time to market.
- Memory Includes 192kB flash and 20kB RAM.
- Communication with the module can be achieved via UART, SPI, or 12C peripheral interfaces.
- Variable RF output power covering up to 14dBm and up to 20dBm for longer range.
- Suitable for a wide range of temperatures: -40°C to +85°C.
- Wide operating voltage range of 2.2 to 3.6V.
Start Developing with the Murata Module