Empower Your City with Actionable Intelligence
We make it easy and cost-effective to deploy a dedicated Smart Cities network
This is a carousel component with 2 slides.
"We chose MachineQ because they gave us the tools to create our own smart network that fits perfectly within our labs environment. We can test new smart IoT solutions without having to be locked in to proprietary platforms."
Ulysses Vinson, Director, San Mateo County (SMC) Labs
Why Build a Smart City?
Global city populations are expected to nearly double by 2050.
This rapid growth will incite new challenges as well as perpetuate existing issues, such as traffic congestion, air quality, resource conservation and safety.
Join cities like New York, Tokyo, and London. Is your city prepared?
Smart City Use Cases
MachineQ enables hundreds of solutions to make cities safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Connected Street Lighting
Increase energy efficiency, promote safety, and reduce energy consumption.
- Increase safety by keeping every street light working
- Automate maintenance requests with predictive alerts
- Avoid outages and unlit roadways or pedestrian areas
- Automate lighting schedules based on sunrise/sunset times, motion, or ambient luminosity
AMI Utility Metering
Monitor utility consumption and automate alerts to reduce operational costs, optimize usage, and reduce leaks.
- Obtain easy-to-view meter readings and track consumption trends over time
- Automatically shut off water, gas, and electrical meters as needed
- Receive temperature readings and identify potential for frozen pipes
- Receive alerts if meters are malfunctioning or leaking
MachineQ enables hundreds of Smart City solutions
Reduce traffic, fuel usage, and pollution, while increasing recycling efficiency and promoting city cleanliness.
- Prioritize collection to reduce traffic, emissions, and costs
- Monitor waste levels to keep your city cleaner
- Optimize waste collection routes to reduce fuel usage and pollution
- Simplify the collection and sorting process to increase recycling efficiency
Monitor traffic congestion and pollution, optimize parking revenue, and promote community happiness with smart parking.
- Accurately monitor available parking and direct cars to available spots
- Monitor parking usage to understand resident and visitor trends
- Remotely identify cars parked illegally in metered spots
- Identify spot availability in municipal lots